On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

> If the link works properly, here's a map of how to find it:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/5862479763/map/
>
> Looking at the map, I'm a bit disappointed that it wasn't at the next big
> intersection up the way, Davenport Road.

I know that area well. I used to live in Lancaster and commute to Van
Nuys, and took back roads at least half the time. Sierra Hwy, Agua
Dulce Cyn, Soledad Cyn, Bouquet Cyn, Big Tujunga, Little Tujunga,
Angeles Forest Hwy...

I think Little Tujunga Canyon Road is my favorite driving road ever.
Tight switchbacks with steep drops, and I could sometimes go the whole
way without getting behind anyone, even during rush hour. I usually
saved that one for Fridays, to kick off the weekend. It worked better
than the Rebecca Black song.