On Jun 27, 2011, at 6:35 PM, Brian Walters wrote:

> G;'day all
>
> Knowing my interest in old cameras, my brother-in-law presented me with
> his old SLR.  I've always wanted to play with one of these:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1370864/_IGP0567om.jpg

Very cool.  When they came out, I was very intrigued by the thought of a camera
much smaller and lighter than my SRT-101.

I've got a friend with an OM-1.  Are there any DSLRs that can use the lenses?
Or do they only work with the micro 4/3 and a fotodiox adapter?

She has two lenses, a 50/1.4 and a (IIRC) Vivitar 24/2.8, so it's probably not
worth too much effort trying to find a body to use the lenses with.