The E5 is four thirds and should work.  I thought Godfrey had one of these.
Also, my BlackBerry wants to change Godfrey to Cadaver.
-----Original Message-----
From: "P. J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:07:40
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: OT Enablement

43 system and m43 system cameras with adapters are the only ones I know
of.  I read somewhere that most classic OM system lenses were uncoated,
but I highly doubt that, most were probably single or double coated.
They preform rather well, flare wise, for optics with minimal coatings.

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.