> Never heard of him, eh?  ...
> It's a  new program on our Weather channel  on this side of the pond...
> FOr a minute I was about to blame Jack for clipping my link -- but
> neither of us sent one to the list...
>

> Here - see how long you can take him :-)
>
> http://www.weather.com/tv/tvshows/peter-lik
>
> Cheers,
> ann

I'd never heard of him before his $1 million photo was mentioned in a press
article, and now this video you just posted. It seems to me that he's a
successful bullshitter more than anything else.

His pictures are average and not very interesting, and abseiling is no big
deal as long as the person at the top knows what they're doing. Hell, even
I've done it, and I'm scared shitless of heights and rock climbing.

He appears to be doing something ordinary, then applying a thick layer of
bullshit to make it seem better and to push the price up. Good luck to him,
but let's not be taken in by it all.