The only thing is, LIk is pretty much a self-parody.
I watched two episodes on TV...because of -where- he was...
my very own favorite part of the country but it was painful to hear him.
The vid guy is good, and that's easy to watch...

I saw these before I had (a) heard of him and (b) saw that he
sold a photo for a million.  I had heard about the sale, I think,
and was appalled that someone destroyed a neg to get the big bucks.

But Scott as Lik... now there's a picture!

ann