The problem with that philosophy is you end up with an ever shrinking, self selected minority choosing for you. It actually aggravates the problem.

In fact, that's what *they* want you to do, stay home and let their supporters choose for you. It's why elections are the way they are now. *They* want to turn off the voters so the people will just give up on participating.

What we really need is to change the way we hold elections. Every race on every ballot should have as one of the choices:

"NONE OF THE ABOVE. TRY AGAIN STUPID."

If "NONE OF THE ABOVE" is the winner, *they* would have to hold a special election, and none of the candidates on the original ballot would be allowed to stand in the special election.

The rejected candidates would not be allowed to run again until the next election cycle.

Don't vote at all it only encourages the bastards.

On 7/2/2011 10:15 PM, Steven Desjardins wrote:
> Stop voting for Republicans.  (;-)
>
> On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 9:05 PM, Jeffery Johnson
> <jefferytjohn...@bellsouth.net>  wrote:
>> I am discovering that I am tending to lean toward my right side when I am
>> taking photos. This is not always the case but I do discover when looking at
>> photos that some do tend to lean toward the right more. My K-R does not come
>> with an on screen visible leveler, which would be handy, so I suppose my
>> question: How best do I go about forcing myself to level out my photos?
>>
>> I hope all that made sense..
>> Jeffery

-----
No virus found in this message.