What a great shot. He's funny, but the other three are perfect counterpoints.
-----Original Message-----
From: frank theriault <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 19:20:18
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<PDML@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO - Captain Canada Waits for the Streetcar

I wasn't going to post this, but since several of you pointed out that
Friday was Canada Day (thanks for noticing), I decided to do it.  We
Canadians aren't known for blatant displays of patriotism, probably
because we're afraid of looking like this:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/captain-canada-waits-for-streetcar.html

Despite any super powers Captain Canada has, he still takes public
transit.  How typically Canadian.  And yes, the photo was taken on
Canada Day.

;-)

Hope you enjoy.  Comments really aren't necessary (but will be read anyway).

;-)

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson