From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Christine Aguila
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 7:57 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: PAW--Week 26--Grand Staircase (and a night in emergency)

I was hoping to replace this shot with something from a planned photowalk
for today, but that got cancelled.  After last night's dinner & movie with
Darrel, I ended up in emergency with chest pains. EKG good with some slight
anomalies, but nothing life threatening, though I will have to go for a
stress test next week.  Arms all black and blue from blood tests all night
long.  I'm so tired, I'll be off to bed in a minute.  Had a good long chat
with my regular doctor who came in to see me this morning before he signed
my release papers--the gist--probably time to stop taking the body for
granted.  Cheers, Christine

http://aguilapaw.posterous.com/

follow the directions.