Here he is.
http://brendemuehl.net/images/frank/frank1.jpg

A shot taken with Frank.  f2, perhaps slightly overexposed.
http://brendemuehl.net/images/frank/berry.jpg

The center.
http://brendemuehl.net/images/frank/center.jpg

This was pretty simple because the Minolta mount on this lens was in 2
pieces.  Behind the camera mount is another support ring.
Both the ring and the K mount had a rib which had to be milled off.
Even so, the ring does need to be another 1mm thinner for infinity focus.

Minolta used 8 screws on the lens mount.  4 attached the mount to the
support ring and 4 went through the support ring to the lens body.
I left out the holes for the 4 into the ring and just used the 4 longer
ones that went through to the lens body.  That's enough for this weight
of lens.  It might be easier to have a pro with a mill do the actual
work on the mount and ring.  Perhaps I will hire an engineer to finish it.

Also,  put a hold for the mounting screw near the red dot.  That allowed
me to attach to the lens body close to the center of the aperture scale
for near-proper alignment.

Still, it "works" for close stuff.

Sincerely,

Collin Brendemuehl
http://kerygmainstitute.org

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose"
-- Jim Elliott