On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 4:21 AM, Bulent Celasun
<bulent.cela...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Stan,
>
> Now I have understood perfectly well the term "thinking outside of the box".
>
> Larry, mark this suggestion ;)
>
> Bulent

Here's another "out of the box" logic; in this case "out of the camera..."

Forgetting an SD card happened to me once when I was new to DSLRs (see
the story here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bongmanayon/2891232279/)
and since then my workflow includes keeping all my SD cards in a
little tray on my desk.  There are none stored inside the cameras when
they are not being used.  I only put them in when I'm about to use
them.

Bong

--
Bong Manayon