From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Ann
Sanfedele
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 12:23 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT:PPG Still working sort of

However, jury still out , so to speak,  on whether the very recently decline
photos are those who the voters caused to be kicked off because there were
12 nays before there were 60 yeas.

If my number jumps to 17 I'll know the answer to that.  Presume anyone who
gets a photo on his/her page in the next few days or weeks will inform.

ann

follow the directions.