From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Bong
Manayon
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 1:24 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT:PPG Still working sort of

My son (James Khalil Manayon) & I recently did some voting side by side in
separate PCs (yeah, yeah, we vote for each others' photo...) and I
noticed--looking over his shoulder--that my photos are not in the sequence I
uploaded them.  Remember I commented earlier in another thread that photos I
uploaded about 2 weeks ago were being 'accepted'
or 'declined' while those submitted a whole month were still lingering "in
review"?  Just yesterday he called out to me while voting "hey...didn't you
submit this over a month ago?!"

I suspect those photos that went through the voting period during the glitch
had their results invalidated that they are being made through the queue
again; and maybe this whole web revamp is also one way to clear the queue
(among other thi

--
Bong Manayon
http://www.bong.uni.cc