From: steve harley

On 2011-08-18 08:48 , P. J. Alling wrote:
On 8/18/2011 3:14 AM, Bob W wrote:
<http://www.illiteratemedia.com/exhibitions/2011/bigpic/>
I remember somebody here on the list was doing something similar a year
or so back.

I looked through the gallery. There was some really good stuff in
there,
but a lot of it seemed like Yoko Ono's singing.

could be worse. Could be Linda McCartney's.

I don't know, I think Linda at least harbored no illusions...
i _like_ (some of) Yoko Ono's songs; but then i also enjoy Tiny Tim and The
Fugs ... but i don't even know what Linda McCartney sounds like

She sounded like Mrs. Miller.