On 8/19/2011 09:54, John Sessoms wrote:
From: Ann Sanfedele
Linda MCCartney does photography - obviously some here don't think much
of it

Don't think much of photography or don't think much of Linda McCartney's
photography?

well since it was one of "us" I guess it was her photos in particular .. although maybe it was her signing that was referred to -- I was ignorant of that.

To be honest, I know of nothing in her work that I wish were in my own
portfolio.

I simply can't remember any - though I've seen some

ann