Thanks everyone for your kind comments. It was a lot of work, but seems to have been well received.

Bruce - Yes I did all the prep work on all 20. All were printed on a 7 year old R800, matting and framing done on the dining room table. All the prints except one were printed on Canson Rag Photographique paper. Anyone doing their own printing, if you haven't tried it, get a sample pack and give it a try. It's really nice stuff.

http://www.canson-infinity.com/en/ragphot210.asp

Bob S. - Don't know if I'll make any sales, but I do hope I'll get some business off the "take-away" cards. It seems there has been quite some interest from those viewing the exhibit.

Rick, et al - I've shown a few of them but most not. A larger version of "Frozen" (under a different name) was included in the PDML Augenblick exhibit in Chicago.

Thanks again!

-p