On 2011-08-18 12:21 , Paul Sorenson wrote:
Our library draws from local artists for monthly art displays and I'm the
"artist of the month" for August. A GESO of the images on display is here...

http://studio1941.com/library/index.html

a bunch of really eye-catching images; i particularly like the abstracts -- Frozen and Ogunquit Beach

(tiny odd problem with the navigation -- if you go to the last image, and click the back button twice, it starts alternating between the last two images)