On 8/20/11 20:14, Jack Davis wrote:
I my case, soft focus lenses would see very limited use. My lack of imagination
I suspect.
Well, it's not like I use mine a lot, either. These may have been the first shots with it for almost a year. I don't have a lot of imagination, either. Heck, I lack it for *any* lens...
  It's an effect I try to avoid, but not always successfully. ;)
Always nice to be able to blame it on the lens ;-)

- Toralf
Jack

--- On Sat, 8/20/11, Toralf Lund<tor...@toralf.net>  wrote:

From: Toralf Lund<tor...@toralf.net>
Subject: PESOs: Oslo, juli 2011
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List"<pdml@pdml.net>
Date: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 10:18 AM
Hi,

Oslo these past few weeks has been - well, what can you say
without repeating all the clichés? Anyhow, I've seen a
great many people trying to capture the situation with their
cameras. Here are some of my attempts; trying as always to
get shots that are different from everyone else's:

http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=2011-15-27
http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=2011-15-22
http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=2011-15-31
http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=2011-15-26

Or actually, I'm mostly being "artisic" by using a soft
focus lens. I hope someone will fall for this little trick
;-)

- Toralf

-- PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link
directly above and follow the directions.