On 8/20/11 22:58, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
Well the framing is nice, and selection touching, but as I'm slowly headed down catarac lane, looking at an image that is that soft focus
throughout is well a bit disconcerting...
Well, imagine trying to sit down and edit pictures like that :-) Tried not to spend too much time on it, though...

I"m glad you mentioned you
were doing it on purpose.
Well, getting them sharp is hard, so why not do them proper soft?

the last one works best , I think...
Yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking myself.

Thanks for looking!

- Toralf

ann