I haven't posted here in a while, but this questions looked like a good opportunity.

As someone posted, Pentax's FA* 80-200 F2.8 is just excellent. It is also expensive and hard to find.

Some versions of the Sigma 70-200 F2.8 are also quite good. Unfortunately Sigma messed around with the optical formula, and some recent versions weren't as good. At one point they added "macro" capability, which caused images at 200 mm to be softer. If you can find an older version of it, that is a very good lens, though not as good as the Pentax.

I don't have the DA* 60-250 F4, but as also posted here, it is reputed to be excellent optically. I just don't trust SDM.

Joe