From: David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax Discuss <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 7:08 AM
Subject: Question for Mark, Doug, William and anyone else that has judged a
photo contest

http://www.caughtinmotion.com/2011-markhamfair/album/index.html

In my markham fair post, i mentioned that one of the jays shots, 6037,
the landing one, is a bit soft, Paul calls in motion blur.:-) This is
the one i like for the wild bird class, but am bothered by this bit of
softness, which does not really show up at web sizes so i just noticed
it when i printed it out.

Question to the judges on the list, would this be a deal breaker or
not. The concept of the photo is jays in flight, but would the
softness or motion blur be enough to say, "nope, try again next year
Brooksie". My other choices are #'s 6034 and 6057 in the above link.

Thoughts???

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.