Thanks to everyone who has commented on the photo and about posting with Flickr
or any other web-hosting site.

John Sessoms asked, "Keith, do you leave your Flickr account signed in on your
home computer? Could your daughter have been using that computer to look at
your Flickr account?"

Nope.  She lives 3 hours away from my home, and I am on the road for work now,
in New Jersey, with my notebook.  She accessed the post from her home on her
Mac and from her work, using a Windows based PC.

It looks like the best solution might be using a smaller image size when
posting and imbedding a watermark.  I might also try another hosting site,
which at least attempts to block down loads.  I understand the possibilities of
screen saves; use them myself for special presentations.  I have not used any
one else’s personal artwork, whether clip art or photos.

I saw the perfect solution Sunday.  I was at the St. James Art Festival in
Louisville.  There was an artist who had a multitude of “DO NOT TAKE PHOTOS”,
“Attack Artist” and other signs between the paintings in his booth.  I thought
the signs between the paintings would make a better photo than his artwork, but
had left my camera at home.  I did see a couple of other Pentax shoulder straps
at the festival.

Thanks again.