On 11/17/2011 07:49, Steve Sharpe wrote:
At 11:01 PM -0500 11/16/11, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
Steve
some really lovely photos here - around the Gaspe back in July of 1970
- we camped - we rock hounded on PErce Rock... we went there because I
had seen a photo of Perce Rock in a Geology text in College.

LIke the birds especially - and Perce Rock -

However, on my monitor at least, the text is huge in comparison to the
photos... Not the dewscirption and tech stuff, but the Header for your
page, the Next image, the return to home , etc. so much so that the
"return" is off the screen. The photos could be larger and I didn't
see a way to bring them up...

In short, its very hard to navigate the site and you have some
stunning work there so one wants to see more.

I'm guessing there are guys on list who could tell you better than I
can what to do to fix it - hard to know (for me) if it is something to
do with your server, system talking to mine.

I'll have to check that. It looks fine to me with Safari. I'll try
another browser.

Hmm - and no one else mentioned it either... I'm using firefox in windoze XP.

BTW I lived in Orono, ME back in the early 60's - worked at the U of M
and traveled to the maritimes several times - love Cape Breton.

Ayup!

hehe haven't heard -that- for a while. I should play my "Bert and I' record :-)

ann