From: Jeff Post [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 12:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Pentax 300mm A 2.8 questions

Having just sent a large amount of money to KEH for an Ebay auction for a
Pentax A* 300mm 2.8 lens I have a question for the list.
What is a good teleconvertor to go with this lens?  Does the quality
degrade substantially at 600 5.6?
I can't help but wonder if this lens is worth what I paid.  For me this is
a rather large purchase.  Anyone have a good price figure for what this
lens should cost.  I didn't see any thing out on the internet when I tried
searching.

                                                Thanks,
                                                Jeff