Walter Hamler wrote:
Anyone out there using the Kindle Fire?  I ordered one today after
reading a review on Z-Net that highly touted it.

Walt

Hi Walt.

Yeah, but I can't tell you much about it.
I'm as green as can be on it. I'm only about 2 hours into having messed around with it.

It's up and running, but...I am NOT yet comfortable with it.

Keep my email address and check in from time to time. I'll report whatever I've discovered, but I haven't even begun to examine 1?10th of what it can do. Maybe 1/40th! <g>
.

It has already, and automatically, loaded all my books from my old, still active Kindle III. All of them! All I have to do is access them (almost instantly!) and start reading. Wow.
I'm going to really like this Fire!  <bigrin>

keith