I have one.  It's just great for photosites and books.  Of course, i
have a Kindle already so all of my ebooks are with Amazon now.  I find
it works just fine for browsing, email, reading, and videos.  The
print is borderline too small at times, but so far on the readable
side.  Even better, I can now do this stuff laying on the couch.

--
Steve Desjardins