Hi Bill,

On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 12:47:44 -0600 William Robb wrote:

>>The key thing to note here is that the Q had perfectly acceptable IQ.
>>Maybe not under all conditions, but certainly good enough to make it a
>>real photographic tool.
>
>And with the K->Q lens adapter, there are some pretty sweet super telephoto
>possibilities.

That would be a strong argument for me (with the 77mm, DA 300 etc)
And macro too, perhaps with the DA 35mm or FA50.

Did you get such an adapter already ?
(I think there is no Pentax one yet)

Another question on the Q:
Do you know if autofocus can be enabled for Video, to have autofocus while
recording ?

I heave read mixed views on that ...

Regards, JvW

PS:
Prices seem to have dropped a bit on the Q, after an MRSP of 799 Euros,
the streetprice is now arround 600 Euros here.