On 12/15/2011 12:08 PM, Tom C wrote:
I usually try to post only new stuff, which means I may not post much at times,
but my blog's lead post was an announcement for a gallery opening and book
signing that have both passed so I had to put something new up there. So - I
reposted an article that appeared on my book's blog in February, 2010, but
never made it over to my main blog. 10 snow crystal images, 8 of which never
appeared in my main blog. It's here:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php

or here:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/snow-crystals-with-classifications

We have some nice snow crystal photos, a scientific classification scheme,
comments relating Nietzsche's observations about the  science of history to the
science of snow crystal classification, and links to the original posts...

Mark C.
Simply amazing images Mark! We're having a snow drought in Idaho as
well. Cold but little moisture.

Tom C.

Thanks, Tom. We got lots of moisture last night - but just a warm rain. Temps have dropped a lot today, maybe we'll see some snow this weekend. (It will take a week of consistently cold temps to get the garage / studio cooled down...)

Mark C.