Well, Bob, I'm suffering for the sake of my wife. <G>  She retired
about a year and a half ago, after 38 years of teaching high school
science.  We came here last year for a month, and this year for 5
weeks, to get out of the cold and snow of the Northeast US, but next
year we will visit for a shorter time, because of our new Malamute
back home.

Actually, most of the folks here in Maui are from the Canadian West.
Dan Matyola