Quoting Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com>:

My assumption as well, Bong.
I'm just too lazy to undertake said conversions.
I did review a couple of my favorites and decided they'll do as is.

Yeah, it is quite a bit of work but looking at those earlier images on a largish monitor is sufficiently disappointing that I've decided to upgrade mine.

The PPG team must be putting a lot of time into this - The ones I've upgraded so far have all been approved overnight.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia