From: Ann Sanfedele

it killed all my Words with friends games on facebook (they may be still
there somewhere) and "Starting a game" didnt work either.

DIdn't occur to me the java stuff they said it was disabling
was related

anyone know how I can kick it back a notch? -
this has really been my main entertainment lately -
Got games going with friends across the big pond, and
my friend in Boston...

ann

I think plug-ins incompatible with the new version of Firefox are disabled when the update is installed. My experience is new, updated, compatible plug-ins become available within a few days of the Firefox update, so you may get your program back soon.