On Feb 5, 2012, at 11:33 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=15111375

I bet that's a very nice thing to witness.

There's a small sculpture of a whale tail on the Wellington waterfront along
Oriental Parade.  I came across it while running and took a cellphone photo
because I was thinking of using that motif in making my headphone stand.

I eventually decided I wasn't anywhere near skilled enough to attempt such an
ambitious piece of carving so I did something completely different.

Dave