On 05/02/2012 17:39, Paul Stenquist wrote:
I meant to say it's definitely NOT trending toward green. Arrrrgh.
On Feb 5, 2012, at 11:37 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:

It appears to be spot on for the light on my monitor. It's definitely trending
toward green. It might be a hair toward the blue and magenta side of things --
really just a hair -- but that would be right for the open shade light.

Paul