While we're begin nostalgic, here' the MX:

http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-film-slr-discussion/61218-pentax-mx.html

I think that would make a great retro digital body.  Look how small it
is compared to the k1000:

http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pentax_MX

Oly will make a bunch of money with that new OM-G body and Pentax
could have done the same.  The trick is no to mess with the basics by
sticking in random modern styling elements.  Cotty and I would buy it.

--
Steve Desjardins