I finally got around to going through my work from 2011 to see if anything was worth uploading. Most of what I did last year is portraiture done for school and I didn't think to get model releases.

From the rest, I had about 4 images I liked well enough I'd want them to represent me to the rest of the world, but when I really looked at them two were almost duplicates of images I submitted for the 2011 Annual - same subject & similar lighting conditions.

So, I've got two images uploaded.

Oh well. Back to work on 2012. Maybe I can get something I like a little better this year.