This is one of the few halfway decent photographs I *made* in 2011.

I went back to the ball park in Asheboro on the 4th of July to photograph fireworks. While I was waiting to see if the rain was going to cancel the show, I spent some time goofing around.

The result is this stitched, hand-held, panoramic, HDR image, lit with off camera fill flash ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/6893591153/in/photostream/lightbox/

Won't be submitted to the Annual, because it's too close to last year's image.