On 2/17/2012 5:45 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

On 2/17/2012 3:36 PM, Walt Gilbert wrote:
On 2/17/2012 5:05 PM, John Sessoms wrote:

A very pleasant scene that makes me long for warmer weather. I can
practically smell the hot dogs and popcorn, and taste the beer.

I don't know about the hot dogs and popcorn, but the reason you can practically taste the beer is probably because you just belched.
Ha! It's been almost 24 hours since I tasted a beer. I'm practically detoxed!

-- Walt