I know there are some collectors lurking on this group, so wanted to
make you aware of this sweet bit o' kit.
http://www.antiqueauto.org/assets/importedPFpics/Fkit.jpg

I've seen a lot of equipment in my day, but never anything as minty as
this. If (today) you could step into a Time Machine and go back to the
mid-70s, walk into a camera store and purchase a brand new Spotmatic F
kit for half price, wouldn't you do it? Well, that's the opportunity
right here:

I can't bring myself to split this gorgeous kit up, so it is being
sold complete (for less than the individual parts are worth).

• Genuine Pentax Travel Kit hard case with green foam interior.
• Spotmatic F (everything works like new, including metering)
• SMC Takumar 55mm f1.8 with original cap (flawless) on camera
• Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 135mm f2.5 with original front and rear
caps and matching metal screw-in hood
• Original zipper pouch (this is the original part of the travel kit
usually missing)
• Pentax AF160SA electronic flash (in original box)
• 49mm close-up filters set for the 55mm (+1, +2, +4) in case *not pictured
• 58mm close-up filter set for the 135mm f2.5 (+1, +2, +4) with case
(*case not pictured)
• Not part of the kit, but I will include an unopened box of
lomography color negative film (3 rolls of 36 exposure) 400 ISO
• Original Spotmatic F manual

I have a 1976 Pentax Price List and the prices of the Spotmatic F body
and the two lenses alone would have been $600 in 1976. (With
inflation, that would be the equivalent of $2272 in 2010 dollars !)

Priced to sell kit: $299 plus actual shipping, as I have another
purchase to pay for (as usual... LBA is such a harsh mistress).

Will be happy to ship worldwide, including to our friends in the
Southern Hemisphere.
More pics of individual items in the kit available, on request.

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska