The Ford O21C is astonishingly ugly. Ugly enough to make it Unique and therefor desirable as a car. The Pentax K-01 follows in that tradition. Whereas Newson is a furniture designer and a lot of what he learned about furniture design carried over to auto design to make it at least ergonomic as furniture, (though I'll bet repairing it would be a bitch), nothing about the K-10 gives me any confidence that it's ergonomics will be particularly good in a camea.