Sorry Larry, neither do much for me, I've taken a lot of photos that look like that and they always disappoint.

On 3/22/2012 3:05 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
A couple days ago, I had a few minutes to kill after lunch so the Insurance
agent's office would be open on my way past, and I played with my camera at our
local covered bridge.  One picture that I attempted was of a tree against the
sky.  I tried processing it a couple of ways to bring the tree out against the
sky.

I'm not sure whether it works or not, and if not, what to do to fix it.
Suggestions?

colo(u)r:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/6859015704/in/set-72157629275228340
black and white:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/6859016230/in/set-72157629275228340

Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily search.