On 3/22/2012 2:06 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Mar 22, 2012, at 11:00 AM, Miserere wrote:

His photography isn't bad (it's just "trick" photography) but I have a
rule: Never buy anything from a webpage that makes me scroll for 5
minutes to get to the end. I don't care what you're product is, there
is no need to inflict shitty selling tactics and SEO gimmicks on me.
I did send him a note trying to tell him nicely that the webpage sucks.

I don't know, can you submit a page to "Your web Page Sucks" dot com, (I don't even know if that site still exists), and send a link to the author when it's accepted, or am I too mean? Naa, not for that anyway.

Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily search.