I've got to believe that Ricoh Pentax Japan is not terribly overjoyed
to be implicated in this April Fools joke. It is one thing for a
company (like Google) to do an April Fools joke in its own name. It
would be quite another for a company (like Google) to do an April
Fools book about another company (like Yahoo for example). Yet that is
what Adam did to Pentax and he made a lot of consumers rather mad in
the process. Particularly given that the April Fools concept is not
necessarily understood by all cultures, I think this was an especially
dumb move.