Awhile back there were some covered bridge talk. As I recall there was a post
or boast of or about one in Canada. Knarf was the reporter..I believe.
There was no smack talk as I recall, but Google stipulates the one I've posted
is the longest single span covered bridge still standing in the US. Span length
claimed to be 210' on one side and 208' on the other.
The area is a smallish state park which has all but closed. Entry to the bridge
is now gated off.
It's located on the Yuba River in the Sierra foothills about 40 miles east of
where we live. Was a beautiful fresh day and enjoyed the drive.

C&C welcome!

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=642

K5, DA 16~45 @ 24mm, f/7.1,1/1000, ISO 400