What amazes me is that both these bozos are out shooting landscapes and
neither is using a hood of any sort.

In some scenes I saw a hood on the Nikon, but really there wasn't any sun to speak of.

FWIW
I noticed several no no's as they shot - in one instance the Pentax users tripod head was almost directly over the down hill leg - I kept waiting for the rig to topple over. Also noticed the Pentax shooter pushing up off his Gitzo tripod when it was down low with its legs spread fully out - a sure way to break the head mount casting. The Nikon user was letting his camera strap flop in the breeze which could have affected any long exposures. Both shooters never bothered to cover the eye piece in all the exposures where their eyes weren't next to the camera.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cotty" <cotty...@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Something to think about.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/800e_645d.shtml

What amazes me is that both these bozos are out shooting landscapes and
neither is using a hood of any sort. Also, they talk the most amazing
rubbish like only Americans can ;)

--

Cheers,
 Cotty