From: Larry Colen

From: "P. J. Alling"

Take the 18-55 and 80-200 it's easier to get by with a gap between 55
and 80 than losing the wide end, and unless your shooting circumstance
is very peculiar, you'll want a moderate wide more than a super wide.
If you have something smallish and fast, say a 50 f1.4 take that too.
You may never need it but it will give you the ability to shoot in lower
light without flash.
I've got the Sigma 30 f/1.4. Take that instead of the 10-20?
I would definitely want a fast standard lens, I shot for years with just a
58/1.4 on my SRT-101.

If clothing, and what's in your pockets don't count toward the weight limit,
why not invest in a photographer's vest where you can carry half a dozen lenses
in the pockets?  Also, do cameras around your neck count toward the weight
limit?

For that matter,  when do they weigh you?  How many pairs of underwear, shirts
etc. can you wear for long enough to get through the weight check?

I plan to carry my camera around my neck, and I don't think it's counted toward the baggage weight. No carry-on baggage is allowed, but I can get away with a few items in my coat pocket.

It's a military aircraft about the size of a Learjet & the weight check is when you surrender the bag to the crew chief just before boarding.