Thanks for the help and suggestions. I'll check for those dupes. And I'll try
to lower the photos a bit. Not sure how to do the iPad rotation thing, but I
have the manuals on PDF, so it should be easy to find if there is a solution
there.

I really didn't put much thought into the index page. I just needed one, so I
put something there. I know it doesn't fit well on an iPad.

Thanks much for the suggestions. I really do need the design feedback from a
variety of viewers who have some web design experience.

Jeffery