From: George Sinos <gsi...@gmail.com>
Sent: June 8, 2012 6/8/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO - PAD - Into the Light - Print-a-Day-11

This is number 11 in the series "Print-a-Day for 30 Days."

<http://georges.posterous.com/into-the-light-print-a-day-11>

I was in the process of taking this photo, without the woman, as an
example of leading lines.  The woman just happened to be walking
through the park (and through my photo.)  Even though it wasn't
planned, I prefer this version.

I picked this photo for the printing project specifically because of
the difference between the highlights and shadows.  There is detail in
both extremes.

gs

George Sinos