From: John Francis

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 04:34:03PM +0100, Steve Cottrell wrote:
On 18/6/12, Ann Sanfedele, discombobulated, unleashed:

I'm trying to picture Cotty as a flower child
I have pics up in the loft (attic) somewhere of me from those days. When
I find them you will see smock-tops and bell-bottoms!! Oh yeah, and HAIR.
I presume you've all seen this shot of me on my wedding day:

    http://www.panix.com/~johnf/gallery/images/wedding.jpg

Fortunately I think any photographic evidence of my lime-green flared
trousers, 4" wide ties, etc. from those days has long since perished.

I think I might have had that suit in brown corduroy.