From: John Francis

From: John Francis

   http://www.panix.com/~johnf/gallery/images/wedding.jpg

I think I might have had that suit in brown corduroy.

I had it in beige polyester:

Polyester?  This wasn't the 1980s!

It wasn't the 1960s either, but our clothing could have been.
I believe almost everything there was 100% natural fibre.
The suit was cotton denim, the shirt was either silk or cotton,
and Wendy-Ann's dress was cotton or linen.  Her hat is straw.

I had the corduroy suit around 1965; all cotton. Carnaby Street knockoff.

The teenage girls were crazy about the "British Invasion", and I was crazy about teenage girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXaO3zgaf5Q