Larry,

1. Regarding the glare, - I remember reading somewhere (maybe even from
a source posted here, on PDML) an advaice that with DSLRs the sunshades
should be used at [almost] all times.
I don't remember the reasoning, however.
In any case, the newer lenses are designed (or coated?) to reduce the
flare that can be produced due to high reflectance of the matrix.
I am not sure if that might be the culprit here. Obviously, A*200 does
not have that in its design/coating.

2. I like several photos from this set (mostly portraits and group
photos).
I don't care much for the trombone one - it might be somewhat
mesmerizing but it is too mechanistic for me personally.

I hope you don't mind me sharing my rather critical view on some of
other photos below.
Continuing the idea that I mentioned to you in response to the book
photos, - I would leave out these photos:
20120617-LRC51609.jpg
20120617-LRC51549.jpg
and probably (it's close to the border-line here)
20120617-LRC51548.jpg .
For the first two, I don't appreciate the composition,
for the last one, - the combination: composition (which can be fixed
partially, - by cropping), and a combination of the facial expression
with the grain.
The composition/crop of 20120616-LRC51257.jpg is not my favorite either.

3. After glancing over the set first time, I thought that you can use
a mix of B&W and color on one of the shots...
(I even pulled mine as an example:
http://42graphy.komkon.org/swing/camphollywood-2007/Artsy/index.html -
sorry, it requires flash plugin)
And then I found that you did that in the first photo,
20120616-LRC51164.jpg

4. Speaking of that first photo, - even though it is interesting for the
reason discussed in 3 above, the composition seems to be rather
disjointed. I would consider splitting this photo into two.
The right side, cut just to left of the orange light or to the right
(or possibly even through the light?)
is more interesting. The left one might not stand on its own.

Igor