Christine Aguila wrote:

>On Jul 12, 2012, at 2:07 PM, George Sinos wrote:
>
>> The ASMP has had this website up for quite some time.  They seem to
>> keep it up to date.  It's a good reference when you're trying to come
>> up with a good workflow.
>> There is a lot of information here.
>>
>> <http://dpbestflow.org/>
>
>thanks for the link.  I have it bookmarked.  Cheers, Christine

Yep the dpbestflow site is a great source of information. It was put
together by the ASMP with a grant from the Library of Congress. I went
to an ASMP presentation on it and came away very impressed. Keep in
mind that it's intended to cover the most stringent requirements of
permanently filing and preserving large volumes of images - most of us
won't need to go the lengths that would be entailed in following its
workflow exactly. But it's an excellent starting point for developing
your own workflow.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com